KpacoTa CnaceT Mup-Beauty Will Save the World

(Quote from Fyodor M. Dostoyevsky's THE IDIOT, 1869)


Saturday, November 22, 2008

Come to the Kris Kringle Christmas Show! & Art Workshop at the Boonsboro Free Library

If you're in town, this weekend, 22 & 23 November, 2008 come to the Kris Kringle Christmas Show at Hagerstown Community College, in Hagerstown, Md. Sat & Sun 9-5. There are 230 vendors, a steady flow of of customers (around 10 thousand, I understand), and it's nice and spread out, with large aisles, free parking, entrance, and golf cart rides for those parking far away. All proceeds go to charity. This year it's Hospice, and a local church that will take care of 100 local families this winter.

SEE YOU AT THE SHOW!

Come try your hand at fun & fabulous Holiday /Gift Pins, and other Holiday/Gift Idea, that cost little, are personalized, fun to make, and preserve the environment. Heck- collage artists have always preserved the environment, utilizing vintage/antique papers , ephemera,baubles, and all interesting 'recyclables'. Give a fab presentation, and you've got great gift ideas to spur your creativity.

...That's 5-6:45 this Tues. , 25 Nov, 2008 at the Boonsboro Free Library in Boonsboro, Md. COME SEE OUR NEW and WONDERFUL LIBRARY- sit back, relax, and enjoy the nice company, music, and art ideas!!!

3 comments:

Rose Petals & Blooms said...

Lydia Oh Lydia...you are such a delight!! I felt as if I was in heaven when I discovered your enchanted booth amid a sea of "Less than one of a kind" creations!
Thank you so much for turning my mundane day into bliss~ I'm enjoying my goodies tremendously, and can't wait to create something spectacular with all the bits and baubles I purchased...
Have a wonderful Sunday, it was a long day for you I'm sure. Hopefully you can rest with your family tomorrow.
In friendship,
Michelle

pchickki said...

I have been so busy and I wanted you to know I have not forgotten about you. I Just wanted to wish you a very Merry Christmas. I wish you and your family good health and peace for the new year.
Hugs my friend
Patti

Lydia said...

Thank you, thank you- to you both, Michelle for your wonderful compliments, and Patti for your Merry Christmas wishes. :) How lucky am I ? :)

Michelle, it was so nice to meet and share with you. And such a beautiful blog and flickr site you have.