KpacoTa CnaceT Mup-Beauty Will Save the World

(Quote from Fyodor M. Dostoyevsky's THE IDIOT, 1869)


Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Paskha approaching, and Kippy, Kip Kippurrs in Memorium

The crown. I want to glitter-ify it. Serge says no. So then we thought that kippy would look good in it.


Did I ever tell you how I used to dress up my kitty, when I was little. Very little. I put a towel over a bassinet and kept my kitty under it dressing him up. Poor kitty. He was so good. I was naughty. Even tapped the towel if he wanted out. That's probably why I'm so good to them now.:)
So Easter is fast approaching and it will soon be time to make this most yummiest of desserts, the prized Best Cheese Paskha in all the land.:)...sorry, facts are just facts,really I am not boasting, this is Lent you know.
My gorgeous Mr. Kippurrs. Isn't he beautiful? He passed away last 4 August.We had this idea of letting him wear the crown that I found antiquing somewhere. Obviously, he didn't want to be royal like at the moment.


What do you think?

1 comment:

Laurie said...

No, you're right -- that kitty wants nothing to do with it! I enjoyed the photos of Ken above. He looks very rested!