KpacoTa CnaceT Mup-Beauty Will Save the World

(Quote from Fyodor M. Dostoyevsky's THE IDIOT, 1869)


Sunday, November 1, 2009

Kitty Pics






I just LOVE my kitties!!!!! Little Puma does not sit still for pictures too well. His shots are almost always blurry. He has fangs, is a little piggy who steals food, but has the cutest little nose, and kisses in 2 languages! He also bites his nails.:) haha


Kiska (pronounced Keeska, with the stress on the first syllable) is always so handsome, and is highly intelligent. He understands so many words, and much more.

Enjoy!

4 comments:

Cheryl said...

Ahhhhhhhhhhh precious kitty photos. I have a kitty that bites her nails as well! At first I thought something was stuck in her paw and thats what she was tugging at...nope, just trimming her nails lol My three cats know a lot of words as well...turkey, bird, bed, rope (they like dragging rope around) Its a hoot! *big kisses to your kitties!*

Rebecca said...

Hello
Your kittys are beautiful! Lost my 18 year old Siamese this year. Have been thinking about getting another one from the animal shelter.
Thanks for stopping by
Blessings
Rebecca

Sandy Mastroni said...

I love your cats too !

pchickki said...

Such pretty kitties and those green eyes are irristable!
I love kitties and have had a cat throughout my entire life.
Hugs
Patti