KpacoTa CnaceT Mup-Beauty Will Save the World

(Quote from Fyodor M. Dostoyevsky's THE IDIOT, 1869)


Thursday, May 29, 2008



So I had an artist date w/my middle child. Isn't she cute? All 5 ft. 11 in. of her:) She brought her dream notebook. I forgot mine, so I went into my glove compartment to get my trusty cowboy notebook. My princess has written quite a few dreams. I wrote some artist goals for the year. The onion straws were so fine and devine, and we split a yummy burger. Then we went and priced out flooring.


And the top photo is my cute little nephew, Misha, born a year ago on my birthday. Pretty cool,huh?He lives abroad, so I can't wait to meet and hug the little guy.



1 comment:

Jann said...

Your daughter is so beautiful--isn't it fun to hang out with our adult kids? I spend a lot of time with my oldest daughter, and she told me recently, "Mom, you're my best friend." That was so sweet, as I didn't have that relationship with my own mother--both my girls are sweethearts and sometimes I forget that they were my babies because they are such sweet grown-up friends now. Your nephew is a doll!