KpacoTa CnaceT Mup-Beauty Will Save the World

(Quote from Fyodor M. Dostoyevsky's THE IDIOT, 1869)


Friday, May 30, 2008

Transitioning into the future

oh, but would it be
what I envision
Galloping off into the meadow
carousing with the lilacs
Serenity awaits-
The winter, she 'be' hard
the spring on ancient water
trickling like a stream
wandering the woods,
over the rocks
I step forward
a rock moves
I enter an area where the sun shines through
The smell of dead leaves, the wildflowers in the air
holding vigil while I walk.
Outside the glen the sun is  hot-
Inside this world the coolness drifts upon me
I dance upon the rocks
as I enter into the grassy area up ahead.
I will make it in time to relax and enjoy.
This feral night
we call life...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Please read my blog about love.

http://theverygreatestpower.blogspot.com/