KpacoTa CnaceT Mup-Beauty Will Save the World

(Quote from Fyodor M. Dostoyevsky's THE IDIOT, 1869)


Friday, May 16, 2008

Well- I'm ready for the summer and school to be out. I'm ready for less of everything! and to actually sit down and create.


 My office is in my living room, while the builder repairs walls and molding in it, and I have 8-14 people staying at my house the beginning of June, while my aunt and uncle have their 50th wedding anniversary celebration. It's turning into a mini reunion. I love the company, as long as there's help with the cooking and cleaning in the kitchen- and there will be! I have fabulous nieces, and a very helpful sister.:)

I just know that things will either get done last minute, or the office items will go back into the office as is. It's amazing how long these builders can drag things out. We've been waiting 2 1/2 years for them to repair- since we moved in! They promised from day one, then took away their promise. They wanted arbitration!Eckk!-the cost alone is ridiculous. And our office cost hardly anything to repair! Where are the brains these days? We finally got a letter stating that they'd do what they're obligated to do. Seems like an article in the state laws , recited to their answering machine, as stated to me by the Attorney Gen'ls . Off. may have done the trick! That and prayers. :) At least it's getting done. I need to 'mess up' my dining room to create. One mess at a time please. But I'm getting really antsy, and have so many goodies to share. I wish they'd hurry up!

Anyone have any ideas as to how to move these things along and get to work creating?la

2 comments:

Jann said...

I love your blog banner! I have a book that my mother used to read us when we were little--it's an old paperback full of pictures of these cats dressed up, with a little story. I'm wondering if you have the same book, or did you find this photo somewhere else--all I remember right now is that one kitten's name was Agamemnon.

Lydia said...

Jann, Thank you! I just had the picture- but I might actually have that book . If I find it, I'll let you know:)Lydia