KpacoTa CnaceT Mup-Beauty Will Save the World

(Quote from Fyodor M. Dostoyevsky's THE IDIOT, 1869)

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

The Office is FINALLY Done!!!.....and we'll take the results to be postive

So, I am alive. I'm just very tired. Have had a lot going on.

 Some good news: Ken, my hubby, had some recent scans done. Some of the lung cancer is actually gone, compared to scans done at NIH this past July. Go figure. And some areas have decreased- in size , and in intensity. The Dr. said that there are some new , tiny areas, but that overall, the cancer has not increased. This is what Ken wanted at minimum. There was central cavitation in some of those little, new nodes. The Dr. was perplexed, but took it as good news.As the cancer dies off from the Protocel, (natural supplement), the dead cancer turns into 'blobs' of empty cells in the body, until the body naturally gets rid of them. We're praying, that that is what is happening to Ken, and that the Protocel is killing the cancer in his body. The 'new', tiny nodes are too tiny to measure.

At the beginning of Sept. I ended up in the hospital with some atrial fibrillation, (heart beating fast and irregularly). As it turns out, it was just stress, and no medicine is necessary. The Dr. said that I just had way too much stress on my plate. I was feeling great, so I started to plan and do more. I kind of 'don't sit still'. Even with the Lyme, and now with a disc problem from the hospital bed. (But doing much better. Just saw my chiropractor again today). There are no family heart problems. My heart is good and strong, and there are No blockages. The heart medicine was way too strong for me and my pulse was way too low with it. I feel pretty good with the Lyme too. I am so lucky to have done so well , and to have come so far. My heart shows no weakness from the Lyme, which is what usually happens when it is affected.

But things are slowly looking up. There have been financial constraints since my husband's brain surgery in Sept. of '06. This was all on my plate, as I kept much from my husband, to keep the stress away from him.The hospitalization was a wake-up call, especially for my hubby. He has been great about helping out more. He has been feeling good, just tired. He just got back to working his old schedule, from before the stage 4 lung cancer diagnosis.

Since there is not much calling for Russian teachers- although I've been trying to convince the new School for the Arts that's coming to our area, to teach Russian- I have been subbing. I also am Russian translator for a neighboring county in their schools, and I do artwork and sell it at shows. I would like to sell on Etsy, yet my camera doesn't take the best close ups. And I tend to work small.Oh, well, Baby Steps. I write and have a few books under my belt for which I would like to do the artwork before (probably) self-publishing.

Above are two collages that I made not too long ago.They are actually framed, but I just scanned the pictures into my Mac, so you can't see the frames. I just delivered Halloween items to the Frizelburg Antique Store's Halloween Sale. Next year I have to get it in even sooner. I ran last minute and didn't have a chance to take pictures. That happens a bit.

Now I'm getting ready for my Home Show/Bake Sale(the latter is luscious , and benefits our little church), the Christmas Show/Sale at Laura's Shop listed above(fabulous smalls, and wonderful local artists), and the Kris Kringle Show in Hagerstown  at the Community College. This show is in its 37th year, and ALL proceeds by the show master go directly to charity. This year it is Hospice. It's a great set-up with golf carts for rides for those who may be parked away from the ARRC building, or for those who need help. There are give-aways, and more. It's a fun atmosphere.

And, MY OFFICE IS FINALLY DONE!!! Halelujah!!! Our house instantly looks bigger, as the office contents had been in our living room, and my computer in the dining room. I can BREATHE!!!! Yeah!!!

No comments: