KpacoTa CnaceT Mup-Beauty Will Save the World

(Quote from Fyodor M. Dostoyevsky's THE IDIOT, 1869)


Thursday, June 18, 2009

Breathe...ahhh....(1 of 3 new posts)

Ok- So new camera is showing great promise. One major thing off my ever extended , long list . We are so excited with this camera, and its video capabilities. :):):):):) !!!!!!


If you are interested in this Sony Cybershot DSC-H50B, just click here. Sony's price is great, and we used it to price match at Best Buy. Got an extra year for less money on the accidental extended warranty, too!

It's actually a point & shoot, but is more like a step before a DSLR, which costs way may. It's got a Carl Zeiss lens, which seems to make the difference. Nikon has a nice Coolpix too, that was very user friendly, but the price started to hike with that one. This camera zooms in video mode, and has a high optical zoom-15x. Down side is it takes memory sticks, and they are expensive. We got them online and they are CHEAP online.

What sort of pictures do you enjoy viewing online? For me it is art work, or beautiful shots, anything that inspires me- maybe vintage furniture in a nice setting, or seeing what others do with their finds or art or house, or even recipes.(I know, I have to post my Russian Teacake recipe).

1 comment:

Laurie said...

This is similar to mine, and I love it! I think yours is better -- it looks like you're having a lot of fun with it!