KpacoTa CnaceT Mup-Beauty Will Save the World

(Quote from Fyodor M. Dostoyevsky's THE IDIOT, 1869)


Thursday, September 17, 2009

My Computer is BACK!!!!!

Pumpkin Dude on Tambourine that I painted a few years back, in vintage style.Little Halloween Girl -sold.

Here's My Heart Tea Tin.
A picture of Jenny and her daughter from last year's Boonsborough Days. I will post better pictures when I get them. I know that the picture is not great, but she was as nice as her smile looks, even nicer.:)xo

2 comments:

Debra@CommonGround said...

What a dear sweet photo, and how nice of you to post it. Her daughter is darling. Hope things went well at the show for you this year.
I've been meaning to tell you how I love your header of the kittens. You know, I'm a big kitty lover!
Debra

Jann said...

Love the tea tin--and what a nice photo of your friend and her daughter. I know you will keep her in your heart forever.