KpacoTa CnaceT Mup-Beauty Will Save the World

(Quote from Fyodor M. Dostoyevsky's THE IDIOT, 1869)


Thursday, September 3, 2009

OK- so I still have no pictures, music, or writing program

Desi and Lucy

Halloween last year w/Alex and her honey , Mark. Thrift store vintage dress.So I wanted to say hello, but have no place to put my pics yet. Maybe I can get them onto the desktop as Alex did w/her gazillions of pictures of her and Mark.


Subbing, interpreting, working on journals, dolls, paintings, inspiration heart pinkeeps, little stockings, big stockings, glazed pins and ornaments, dominoe necklaces, Halloween items, artwork on little blocks, painting up antiques/vintage finds... all for the shows coming up. Boonsborough Days are in 2 weeks, then some other shows, my home show, shops, Etsy store opening soon, maybe a new ELL position soon, Russian classes to teach at the community college.........ok, I am out of breath, well, except that I want to kick out all the people in the government these days. Maybe , I'll run!!! hahaha... I feel like that sometimes.

No comments: