KpacoTa CnaceT Mup-Beauty Will Save the World

(Quote from Fyodor M. Dostoyevsky's THE IDIOT, 1869)


Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Miranda's Story continues...

The wonderful Patti from Treasure Barn ( http://treasurebarnblog.blogspot.com/) just folded, and passed it along (hint- it's fab!). Anyone daring to continue the story? It's getting very interesting... ( -See previous post's comments for story (I tried to copy and paste it here but my edit post just said, "No, no, no...!"  :) 


                                  Lydia





2 comments:

pchickki said...

Lydia
Thanks for the comments left on my post about my son. I appreciate your input and your information. I will keep you posted on his progress and email you with questions. You are so kind and thoughtful. Thanks again.
God Bless You
Patti

Jann said...

Thank you for the comment--I'm glad you liked the Lucy video. I will have to read this story when I have time and see about helping to continue it . . . take care! ~Jann