KpacoTa CnaceT Mup-Beauty Will Save the World

(Quote from Fyodor M. Dostoyevsky's THE IDIOT, 1869)


Thursday, June 12, 2008


I just spent the last 2 days helping my oldest daughter move out of her college apartment. It took 2 van loads, and filled every crevice of my house(well, almost every crevice:)  ). She's staying w/her best friend as it's way closer to her work, and... she doesn't know anyone out here in the country. But my back is oh, so achy today. Ouch!!! Have to up the number on my Sleep Number bed.


After the mess is cleaned up, I promise, (dare I say that?) to get to my art work and post some pictures!!! Well, that along with finishing painting my office, and everything that goes along with it! :)

Lara put some of Mamochka's roses in our white 'iskustvenniye' (not natural/man-made) flowers in our dining room.

And I have to tell you about the most wonderful book that I found and am reading!- Song Without Words

3 comments:

La Tea Dah said...

Awww, yes. That moving process with children moving out of their college apartments. My time is coming! Where to put everything?!?!?!?!

LaTeaDah

pchickki said...

Iknow the feeling about moving...not fun!

The book you speak of sounds interesting. Please let us know how you like it.

You sound like you are going to be another inspiration to me. I have met so many talented people here in the blogging world and I am glad to meet you and look forward to reading your blog.

Thanks for the comment on my birthday cake. I see you loved chocolate cake when you were a child.

God Bless You
Patti

Lydia said...

Patti, You are so kind. So nice to meet you as well:) Lydia