KpacoTa CnaceT Mup-Beauty Will Save the World

(Quote from Fyodor M. Dostoyevsky's THE IDIOT, 1869)


Friday, August 8, 2008

10 Hours Later...



So it took 6 hrs on the phone w/ Mac and HP to get me on-line (in lieu of my store appt.), then I lost the wireless connection again, and then another hour and a half with an extremely knowledgeable self proclaimed computer geek named Andrew, to get me back rolling, and all I want to do is artwork..! Andrew was great. But, I still need to do a full system check either by phone, or in store- ARGGH!!!


...and tonight's the first night of the Olympics... I wish someone else in the family, ANYONE, could do all the things that I do for the computers and runnings-on in the house---EHHHHHHH!
That felt good-

So the moth above landed on our doorstep not too long ago. Does anyone know what it is?The other picture is a very old piece. They do make repros. of this, but this is the real thing- a plaster peice that greets us at the front door.

2 comments:

vivian said...

that moth looks HUGE!! I would have freaked out over it!

pchickki said...

Congratulations on your award Lydia.

Wow what a big moth!
That piece is just adorable and what a nice greeting for visitors.

Havne't heard from you for awhile. Nice to see you are still there. Busy with computer problems can be so stressful!

Hope this day is a better one.
Hugs
Patti