KpacoTa CnaceT Mup-Beauty Will Save the World

(Quote from Fyodor M. Dostoyevsky's THE IDIOT, 1869)


Thursday, August 7, 2008

Wireless Out...

So with the latest ridiculously loud storm my wireless went out. Posting from another computer and don't have access to my Mac I-photos- oh, woah is spoiled I-Mac me.

And the rain came through the front door, all front windows, and through the wall in my office where I'm about to lay a wooden floor. Hope the builder takes care of this one without much angst. ???

Hope all is well in blog land w/my new found friends. I also don't have my links... I may also have to leave my Mac at the Mac store an hour and a half away for a couple of days to do a complete system scan/check tomorrow.

And , the first art session at the library went well. Hope to have more time to get to know the participants a little bit more. The next class is transformation- of any item under the sun.

Well, another storm is coming. The thunder has been soooo loud for every storm all summer.Later.:) la

No comments: