KpacoTa CnaceT Mup-Beauty Will Save the World

(Quote from Fyodor M. Dostoyevsky's THE IDIOT, 1869)


Wednesday, July 22, 2009

"Ura !!! Ura !!! Ura !!!

It's like the wow of fireworks (c. SA-G 2009) on the fourth!
Or the beauty in the simplicity of the clover (c.LA-G2009).
It's amazing that this little guy......reacted so immediately after Serge & I gave the first dosage of the Protocel Formula 23.


So the Protocel came today. Kip did NOTHING today !...that is, until we gave the Protocel. Now, understand this, the pancreatitis is life threatening. And I don't know what will happen, but...right after I gave him the 1/8th teaspoon and some distilled water, he went up on my bed , and we pet him to make him feel loved after putting syringes of liquid into his mouth...

...we gave him some Feline Greenies, and he ATE them!!!!! YooHoo!!!! Then he went to Ken's side on the quilt, and proceeded to wash himself normally for a good 10 minutes!!! He hasn't done this in DAYS!!!

Serge gave him some more water later, and he said that he seemeed to accept it more readily:)
Praying for the best.xo Thanx for the boost in spirits, she said, looking upward:).

She also got wonderful gifts in the mail.Yoo Hoo:)

Then she went to her comfy chair, and sewed a little while watching the news. Unfortunately she wanted to 'barf' , (pardon my French), but she kept on sewing. Ahhh...a little reprieve.

4 comments:

Deborah said...

what a little love bug. hope he is feeling much better. he is loved. big hug, deborah

vivian said...

oh good! i hope the medicine works a little miracle for kip!
hugs
vivian

Laurie said...

Oh, I'm so glad he's improving! Fingers crossed!

Rachel said...

I hope the medicine helps the poor little guy. My MaGraw was diagnosed with Renal Failure last fall after losing weight. I am hydrating him with subcutaneous fluids (saline) every other day, and have him on quite a bit of medicine. He wasn't eating for awhile too, and my vet told me to give him half of a Pepcid each day and that helped him. I also gave him chicken flavored baby food to get him eating when it was at its worst. He is doing pretty well now. It is so hard when they can't tell you what they need isn't it? You are such a strong person to be dealing with all of this now! Hang in there! Oh also I joined a Yahoo Group for CRF, maybe there is one for your baby's diagnosis. It provided a lot of information and support to me!