KpacoTa CnaceT Mup-Beauty Will Save the World

(Quote from Fyodor M. Dostoyevsky's THE IDIOT, 1869)


Saturday, March 14, 2009

"Hello, have you seen Mr. Auguste Unica"? (post #3)

There was a large group of Carnival attendees, getting ready for the fun.
"I have not seen Mr. Auguste Unica", said Miss Heartwell, getting ready for her fun performance,(she still was not ready).

"I have not seen your friend , the clown",said Miss Primrose Petal also not ready for her showing at the carnival with her kitty.
"I have not seen your friend, Mr. Auguste Unica", chimed Ms. "B" on the trapeze, also not ready, as you can see; along with Robert Rabbit, and Red Heart Kitty.
"Not I", said Curlylocks, enjoying the bubbles in the Bubblerama Tent.
"Oh, My, it's getting late, already nearly 6:00pm. If I don't find Mr. Auguste Unica before the Carnival Soiree closes, I'll have to present with him tomorrow, and that will be a day late!!!I hope that doesn't happen, but if it does, please check back here tomorrow. He is very old, and a great sage of the circus, and certainly worth meeting!:) He's probably taking his time getting dressed properly for all you carnival attendees. Oh, my, oh, my...It seems that no one over here is quite ready for all the activities!"

12 comments:

Lisa Kettell said...

I just love Mr. Auguste Unica,
Miss Heartwell and Primrose Petal, they are making the soiree that much more magical. Everyone at the soiree said they are so wonderful....

I just love your soiree post these pieces are over the top beautiful!

Don't forget to leave a comment in post no.7 for the giveaways!

Magic and Joy!
Lisa!

The Studio at Crow Haven Farm, LLC said...

How adorable is your Carnivale Soiree...I absolutely love your whimsical work...I'm still looking for Mr. Auguste Unica,...may be Curylocks took him? LOL
Have fun tonight!
Cheers!

Tumbleweed Trails said...

What an enjoyable carnival.

Geralyn Gray said...

How fun---were u painting today?

Geralyn Gray said...

We watch Marx bros. movies .....I can't get Lydia Lydia encylopedia out of my head now.

mIzZ (hONeY) bEe aka Marlene said...

Have you found Mr. Auguste Unica yet...oh might - its getting dark outside will he be okay...I've check my tent, and he hasn't gone it there...please keep us posted on the where abouts of Mr. Unica...I just love your paintings..have a honey of a night - sweet dreams to you and Mr. Unica - Marlene aka QBeeC :O)

Poetic Dreams said...

Adorable! Hugs~

bluemuf said...

No, I haven't seen Mr Auguste Unica, but will keep looking for you. I will be checking back tomorrow to see if you found him.

I have enjoyed all three posts

Karen

Anonymous said...

I just saw him..he's flirting with all of the carnival dancers ~He may be old but he's definitely young at heart! I love that you have created a story with your paintings~lots of fun! Happy Soiree~I'm off to mingle with the other guests:)

www.AForestFrolic.typepad.com said...

Oh I'm so glad I found you at the carnival...you are such a talented artist and have a lovely blog! Wonder if it's too late to ride the teacups?

StampinMom :-)

Ann-Denise Anderson said...

Lovely post!
xoxo, ann-Denise

Kass said...

Your paintings are so charming- and I especially LOVE Robert Rabbit-it was so fun seeing him, red heart and all the girls at the carnival-I have not seen Mr Auguste Unica-I was too busy with grandgirl and the nana's- barely made it to the carnival. I will look for him later today -Im sure I'll see him then!