KpacoTa CnaceT Mup-Beauty Will Save the World

(Quote from Fyodor M. Dostoyevsky's THE IDIOT, 1869)


Saturday, March 21, 2009

A very nice Award:)


This award was given by Nancy, from Nancy's Never Enough Time!. She has a wonderful blog, full of 'good feeling' inspiration and quotes. The award comes with the following words.


"This blog invests in the PROXIMITY- nearness in space , time, and relationships.These blogs are exceedingly charming . These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes or self- aggrandizement! Our hope is that, when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. "

What a very sweet award sentiment.:) I am touched.

2 comments:

Poetic Dreams said...

Aww How sweet! A wonderful award for a beautiful and wonderful lady.Display it proudly on ya blog hun. Big Hugs~

Poetic Dreams said...

She's a cutie. RYN: I am doing ok, Still trying not to dwell on Mamma and trying to get the boxes unpacked. I'm gonna try again tomorrow to see how much I can get done. I can't wait for it all to be settled so I can do more art.
Thanks for checking in on me.
Big Hugs~