KpacoTa CnaceT Mup-Beauty Will Save the World

(Quote from Fyodor M. Dostoyevsky's THE IDIOT, 1869)


Wednesday, March 18, 2009

I love this BumbleBee!!!


So this BumbleBee is about 4 years old, and is Kiska's,(head household kitty), favorite toy.


 Feeling frazzled with so much to do to deliver to this little show for this weekend. X-rays, kids fighting, everything falling out of refrigerator door when opened....frustrating and time consuming phone calls re: med'l insurance and spending hours on the phone for others' typographical errors, emailing , blah, blah, blah, blah, blah.....not getting to what I want to get to, and losing my cool 'just a little'-argh!!!

...and then Kiska just came , meowed liked he does when he's gifting it to me, and plopped his favorite Bumble Bee on the desk, right here, right now. 

It melts my heart every time:)...OK-(looking upward),Thank you for the pick me up:)... back to my tagging and inventory list!:)

4 comments:

Poetic Dreams said...

Awww how sweet! He wanted to make Mamma smile. Such a smart kitty.
Big Hugs~

Anonymous said...

I know that you'll get done as much as you can-I'll look forward to seeing your work at Laura's soon :) Take a few deep breaths!

Lydia said...

:) +:)

Laurie said...

Awww -- Aren't they the sweetest when they do stuff like that?! Here's another reason to feel blessed: when my outdoor cats would do that, I would get fresh kill -- mice, birds...

I know you'll get everything done.