KpacoTa CnaceT Mup-Beauty Will Save the World

(Quote from Fyodor M. Dostoyevsky's THE IDIOT, 1869)


Sunday, March 15, 2009

Mr. Auguste Unica (post #4-plz. read from post #1 for the day:) )

On the path home from the soiree,hosted by the generous and clever Lisa Kettel of Faerie Enchantment, despondent that I never met up with my friend, I chanced upon  the Little White Duck, and friend. They had a very nice time at the Carnival Soiree, and were very sorry that I missed Mr. Auguste Unica.
Missy Elle and friend, stayed 'til it was late, and told me that they had seen Mr. Auguste Unica! I couldn't believe it! They were so very excited to tell me the news!
Just then, I noticed a white stallion running quickly past, shouting,"Quickly, they've found him, there's been an accident!!!"
And there, at the end of the lane was Mr. Auguste Unica.


 He had such a tale to tell of why he was late and missed the carnival. It seems that a wild carnival dog was drunk on cotton candy cocktails. He'd won the cocktails at the dunking booth and attacked Mr. Auguste Unica, thinking he was a blue sausage. He was terribly hungry and took 3 bites out of Mr. Auguste Unica's clothing. He got both sleeves, and the back of his right foot. 


 She immediately dragged the beautiful pom-pom netting to Mr. Auguste Unica, gave one side to Starly Stan, and she took the other. They lifted him up by the pom-pom netting, as at his age, it was very difficult with his big feet to stay steady after all the excitement!Unfortunately, it was well past midnite, and the Wonderful Carnival Blog Soiree had already closed. After helping to patch Mr. Auguste Unica's clothing and shoe, they posted a picture on the telephone pole where the carnival poster was hung, to show that Mr. Auguste Unica was ok, so that the soiree goers would see the next day, and not worry about him. 

I could see the dim picture in the poor lighting .  Yes, indeed he was ok. I finally met up with him and his new friends. Being the gentle and forgiving clown that he is, he also became fast friends with Carnival Sam himself. He was quite embarassed about his clothing when I met up with him, always wanting to look his best, and barely opened his eyes, so upset was he that he missed our date, and the most wonderful blog soiree carnival that had been had.

But, all was not lost , dear friend, as Mr. Auguste Unica made the nicest new friends. He knew that everything happened for a reason, and that the reason must be that even though he didn't attend the carnival soiree, he was meant to meet such nice new friends. We all told him about the funny and charming stories that happened this very enchanted day . He actually loved all the attention, in the retelling of the wonderful event!

And when I get a better camera, as mine no longer works, I will show the world Mr. Auguste Unica in all his recycled, new finery. A Happy Ending to a very Happy Day!!!

6 comments:

MaygreenFairies said...

Ohhhh Lydia, thanks for stopping by my Carnival on the way to Lisa's. Yours is super, had a blast here. Mandy x

Lola Enchanted said...

Oh me oh my, I LOVe the clown, you look like you had way to much fun!!!!!!

Geralyn Gray said...

I am so glad I didn't try one of those cotton candy cocktails...I would be paying for it this morning.

pchickki said...

Wonderful fun post Lydia.
You are so fun!
Hugs
Patti

Оksana said...

:)))))))))))

vivian said...

what a fun story Lydia! I just love all the whimsical stories out here in blogland!
hugs
vivian